[SOLVED] Which monitor should I buy?

enessimsk

Reputable
Nov 11, 2017
Hello.I want to buy a monitor new year but couldn't decide. Which should I choose? Thanks.

Mostly I surf on the internet and watch movies, videos. So I play video games slithly. I want to see the screen like real. Colors and other things.

Asus-tuf-gaming-vg24vq (24inch 144hz 1ms ips 1920x1080)
ViewSonic VX2758-PC-mh (27inch 144hz 1ms va 1920x1080)
ViewSonic VX3258-PC-MHD (31 inch 165hz 1ms va 1920x1080)

https://www.viewsonic.com/me/products/lcd/VX2758-PC-MH.php

All compare.

Last edited:
Solution
No offence but you're asking us to help you decide what monitor to buy without giving us all the information we need to help you decide. We will need you to state what the monitors will be used for and what you're expecting from the monitors, I can see 144Hz on the specs. You will also need to be aware that the three monitors are all of different screen size(and also resolution).

Pytheus

Prominent
Oct 28, 2020
If you're looking for a 1080p monitor get the 24 inch. I would go for a 1440 resolution for the larger 27 inch screen cause of pixel density. The 32 inch one seems overkill to me and takes up more desk space, but that is my personal preference. I have a 1080p 24inch 144Hz IPS Asus monitor from Best Buy and I'm happy with it, I don't have the curved version you listed.

Reactions: enessimsk

Lutfij

Titan
No offence but you're asking us to help you decide what monitor to buy without giving us all the information we need to help you decide. We will need you to state what the monitors will be used for and what you're expecting from the monitors, I can see 144Hz on the specs. You will also need to be aware that the three monitors are all of different screen size(and also resolution).

Solution

Pytheus

Prominent
Oct 28, 2020
Titan is correct. You also need to consider the panel on the monitor, are you ok with a TN panel, preferred by gamers for faster response time but shallow viewing angles? Are you looking for the best contrast found in VA panels? Or are look looking for the middle of the road option in an IPS panel which has good color and viewing angles. I went with an IPS panel, though a VA is nice as well.

enessimsk

Reputable
Nov 11, 2017

I added links and details.