[SOLVED] Which monitor to choose? LG 27GP850 or Samsung Odyssey G7?

Aug 30, 2021
I want to buy a new monitor for better gaming experience as I'm just using a 4k/60hz monitor, which is not enjoyable for first person shooter games.
I did a little bit of research and came to the conclusion that I want to buy either the LG 27GP850 (Nano IPS - 180hz) or the Samsung Odyssey G7 (27" - VA Panel - 240hz).

In my country both differ like 100 euro's so I do not mind spending that extra. What I want to know is, is it worth buying the Samsung over the LG?
Maybe someone with experience can recommend one of the two? Also not sure if I will be disappointed with a curved monitor.

Other recommandations for 1440p minimum of 144 hz monitors are welcome. But monitors like Asus ROG SWIFT PG279QM or Dell Alienware AW2721D are too much for me to spend on a monitor.

Solution
D
I personally would go with the G7 but I just like that monitor for some reason. But overall the LG IPS panel will most likely have better colors and be more enjoyable.

Monoprice Dark Matter Monitors are pretty good to for the price.
D

Deleted member 362816

I personally would go with the G7 but I just like that monitor for some reason. But overall the LG IPS panel will most likely have better colors and be more enjoyable.

Monoprice Dark Matter Monitors are pretty good to for the price.

Reactions: MusiB
Solution

TRENDING THREADS