Which motherboard better from these?

vampelle

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2011
Simple reason getting them used and cheap.
I have i3-4150 processor, need Mobo to complete it.
Don't want to spend too much.
Which motherboard from these two are better to buy, for everything usage from torrent to full he movies, n occasionally maybe just maybe games, multiplayer ones. Or batman series games.

I will being buying 4gb ram single stick for now n later upgrade it.
Want to install Windows 10 64 bit or 32bit, have Samsung hdmi support led monitor. Later hook it up to led tv.
I will be using dvdrw sata Oort, and 2-3 Hdd sata. One being 1tb rest is 250gb x2

Asrock h81 pro Btc.
This one have hdmi port. No warranty at all.

Asus h81m-k
No hdmi but Devi port, used with warranty and without warranty too.

Prices is same for all cases, but trying to get Asus one to lower the price.

So question, if no warranty in any of these, which one to get when price is same, or maybe little different of say $5.
Or when they is warranty for Asus one only, then what.

I have got offer for z and h87 but price is out of my budget even in used.

vampelle

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2011

I was thinking that too, but Then, I would need a Gpu card for hdmi port, or converter for Dvi to hdmi. That is also a factor I'm thinking.

Ah when you said gaming I thought you had some dedicated GPU, if you are running the integrated then having and HDMI is good only if you are plugging it to a TV, however for monitor DVI or HDMI doesnt matter since they support the same refresh rate and resolution pretty much.

vampelle

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2011

Oh no! My old dell optiplex gx620 got busted and I couldn't make up mind to buy used dell optiplex 780 or Hp 8000. As wasn't sure if Windows 10 or later will work or not. If I had confirmed that it wouldn't with the same load I use to put on gx620 , then I would just go n buy today.
And sell my i3-4150

That why I bought a used i3-4150 with warranty in good price.
I have plan to late in future hook up the system to led tv permanently. Rather than buy smart to :)

Main question, ok my monitor have vga n hdmi port(video only), so I can just go with these two. So for Asus will converter work properly. As converter is for $5.

So what do u think

vampelle

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2011

Thx u I appreciate it but I got another opinion just $10 more than asks one.

Gigabyte b85m-hd3 this have 2slot but hdmi port. But again no warranty :(.

What do u think or still go for asus