Question Which motherboard for Intel core i5 9400f is good for my needs?

Aug 9, 2019
I will be goona build a pc soon. I will use it for programming, android studio, 2d and 3d animation, after effects, photoshop and a little gaming. My budget for the motherboard is 10,000 INR. I want the motherboard to have good performance, durabilty, nice cooling facility, anti sulfur resistance, and all good things for my needs. any help would be appreciated. Please help me. I will be pairing it with Gigabyte rx 570 Gaming 4G. I will use gigabyte GP-PB500 500W ATX12V 80+ Bronze certified PSU.

I will be goona build a pc soon. I will use it for programming, android studio, 2d and 3d animation, after effects, photoshop and a little gaming. My budget for the motherboard is 10,000 INR. I want the motherboard to have good performance, durabilty, nice cooling facility, anti sulfur resistance, and all good things for my needs. any help would be appreciated. Please help me. I will be pairing it with Gigabyte rx 570 Gaming 4G. I will use gigabyte GP-PB500 500W ATX12V 80+ Bronze certified PSU.
If you’re using the adobe suite (premier for example) you’re better off buying a CPU with an iGPU for quicksync.

TRENDING THREADS