Question Which motherboard is best for overclocking a ryzen?

Oct 5, 2019
I'm planning on building a new PC. I was thinking of buying a 9400F but recently I learned that I can't overclock it which is a big down for me. So I did a little research and got to know how bios work and all. My question is: Which motherboard should I use to properly overclock my future Ryzen 5 2600 . I'm also on a budget so I'd like if I pay about 100-120$ for a motherboard, would like it to have nice audio, Display port and all the other mainstream features, no need for something premium like RGB or integrated graphics. Thank you in advance for the help and support! By the way, I will buy a Deepcool GAMMAX 300, so cooling shouldn't be a problem.

I'm planning on building a new PC. I was thinking of buying a 9400F but recently I learned that I can't overclock it which is a big down for me. So I did a little research and got to know how bios work and all. My question is: Which motherboard should I use to properly overclock my future Ryzen 5 2600 . I'm also on a budget so I'd like if I pay about 100-120$ for a motherboard, would like it to have nice audio, Display port and all the other mainstream features, no need for something premium like RGB or integrated graphics. Thank you in advance for the help and support! By the way, I will buy a Deepcool GAMMAX 300, so cooling shouldn't be a problem.
Practically any b450 MB would be able to do that. Unfortunately all modern MBs have RGB and all from that class have some kind of video out as they are also very suitable for APU processors although 2600 does not have IGPU and you wouldn't be able to use them anyway.
As of lately, MSI b450 Tomahawk Max seem to be a popular choice and will be easily expandable to 3rd gen Ryzen, speaking of which maybe you should take R5 3600 in consideration as you would not need to OC it as it will boost past best 2600 OC. That simplifies things a lot and allows for faster RAM.

Oct 5, 2019
Thank you everybody for the help! I've got one last question though... I have already got an MSI GTX 1060 3GB Gaming X. Apart from that, what's the best (possibly budget) set I can buy? I've been thinking of 2x4 Kingston Hyper X 2666MHz, an ADATA 850 512GB SSD; a Corsair RM650W but... what about the case and the motherboard? And any other things things I might need. Have any of you got any suggestions? Also, is 650W too much for this set? If so, please tell me how much watts I'd really need.