Which motherboard is better?

TheMentalist

Distinguished
Almost every z87 board out there is the same, but between those two i would go with the msi one. It has some small extra features here and there.
A good cooler would be the hyper212 for around $30. If you want anything fancier get a corsair h60.

counterc

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2007
I have to agree with the other poster (TheMentalist). The MSI board is really great if you are building a gaming system and he is dead on with the cooler. I prefer the H100i for cooling but it is out of your budget range so the H60 is a great alternative. And as far as air cooled goes, there is noting wrong with the hyper212.

Does the H60 Leak a lot? Like what are the chances of it leaking and destroying the parts?

counterc

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2007
All of the Corsair line of water coolers are factory sealed. You would have to do a great deal of tugging and such to get one to leak. However there is never a reason not to test your unit before installing it. So plug it in and let it run if that makes you feel any better.

I dont know.... Hows this? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835118075

TheMentalist

Distinguished
The AIO liquid coolers from corsair are quality products mate, i haven't had an issue with leaking so far. the H60 is a good cooler, but if you are insecure you can go with an air cooler yes. Liquid coolers will actually only be needed when you will heavily overclock the cpu. If you won't, get the Hyper212 then (cause it's much cheaper than the zalman cooler, but works like a champ)

I dont mind the price of the zalman but is the zalman better than the Hyper 212? Plus, OVER ALL., If you were me would you get the ZALMAN, or H60?

I dont mind the price of the zalman but is the zalman better than the Hyper 212? Plus, OVER ALL., If you were me would you get the ZALMAN, or H60?

I dont mind the price of the zalman but is the zalman better than the Hyper 212? Do you have the H60 and so, what are ur temps and does it cool good?Plus, OVER ALL., If you were me would you get the ZALMAN, or H60?

Please answer all questions above :)

I dont mind the price of the zalman but is the zalman better than the Hyper 212? Do you have the H60 and so, what are ur temps and does it cool good?Plus, OVER ALL., If you were me would you get the ZALMAN, or H60?

Please answer all questions above :)

Sep 8, 2013
The H60 you chosen is the latest one. My H60 has not leaked since I bought it in Feb or somewhere in early 2013. It runs well, no maintainance needed. I checked whether it leaks very day, but it does not. The H60 comes with only 1 fan for pull configuration. 2 Fans make only a slight difference, and not nessecary