[SOLVED] Which motherboard is better

Jun 22, 2020
I am in a bit of confusion. SO, I want to buy a new motherboard I had a choice between the MSI B365M PRO VDH and the GIGABYTE B365M DS3H.
However someone told me that they both are not good and I need to find motherboards that have a heatsink on the mosfets (VRMs), otherwise the VRMSs are inefficient. So i don't know what to buy. I need a cheap motherboard for 8th generation intel CPU, I cant get anything from outside because of high shipping and import fees, So I'm searching locally and there are not a lot of cheap types available here.

Solution
What CPU do you have?
If you are not going to do overclocking, I recommend ASUS ROG STRIX B365-F Gaming. It has nice port selection, a 10-phase VRM, 6 SATA ports, Intel LAN and ASUS SupremeFX DAC. Both Windows 7 and 10 drivers. But it doesn't support Nvidia SLI.

If you are going to use an Intel unlocked 9th/8th gen CPU, you need more expensive motherboards with Z390 or Z370 chipsets.

mkaafy

Reputable
Jan 14, 2020
What CPU do you have?
If you are not going to do overclocking, I recommend ASUS ROG STRIX B365-F Gaming. It has nice port selection, a 10-phase VRM, 6 SATA ports, Intel LAN and ASUS SupremeFX DAC. Both Windows 7 and 10 drivers. But it doesn't support Nvidia SLI.

If you are going to use an Intel unlocked 9th/8th gen CPU, you need more expensive motherboards with Z390 or Z370 chipsets.

Solution