Which motherboard is compatible for the gtx 750 TI?

Siegra Argies

Reputable
Jan 9, 2015
I have a Acer Aspire TC-605 motherboard, and when I tried to put in my gtx 750 TI in it, the card wouldn't fit. Which lead me to the problem of changing my motherboard.

My Computer Specs:

Operating System
Windows 8.1 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 4440 @ 3.10GHz 26 °C
Haswell 22nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
Acer Aspire TC-605 (LGA1150) 32 °C
Graphics
HP w17e (1440x900@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Acer Incorporated [ALI])
Storage
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-21M2NA0 (SATA) 35 °C
Optical Drives
No optical disk drives detected
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

Solution

Yaa............it would work,you see the dimension is approximately half of the current graphic card
G

Your motherboard is an H-81 variant for the 1150 socket and will accommodate any PCI-e GPU, such as the GTX 750 Ti, placing it in the single-slot under the CPU socket.

Clearly you guys didn't take a close look at WHERE the slot is located. It's directly next to the side of the board and if this is in a micro-ATX or micro Tower case, there is a very good chance that the size of the 750 TI will not fit since the PSU will be right there against it or the drive cages could even potentially interfere. I think when he said it wouldn't fit, he meant physically, not that it wasn't compatible with the slot. I could be wrong, but that's my first reaction to seeing where the slot is placed on the motherboard.

That slot was pretty obviously meant for low end OEM style cards, whether GPU or otherwise, and not gaming cards with larger than normal fans, shrouds or extra real estate orientations.

Siegra Argies

Reputable
Jan 9, 2015
Yeah the card wouldn't physically fit in, I feel as if the my desktop's tower is too small or something was wrong with my motherboard. But I saw the PCI-E card, the problem is that; it's in the bottom right of my desktop, When I try to fit it in, the "wall" of my desktop seems to prevent it from sliding in.

It looks like it should fit. It's hard to tell from the pictures but it seems like there is room beside the slot in either direction. Make sure the lock at the end of the slot is fully open and stick the card straight down into the slot and then engage the lock. It doesn't seem like it would interfere as the case isn't right up against the motherboard as I thought it might be.

PC BUILDER

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2010
Are you worried about it touching the case? If so do not worry if the bottom touchs the case, just make sure there is adaquet room for air to move from the video card into the case. If you ask me you will have to look for video cards that are specially designed for matx cases. You will not be able to fit a windforce in there due to the multipule fans that they use.

It's really hard to tell from those pictures. Can you take a picture looking into the case from a little farther back and the case sitting in it's natural orientation, ie, standing or laying, whichever. I can't tell if that's a desktop case, tower, etc.

Siegra Argies

Reputable
Jan 9, 2015
No the thing is as you can see on the third picture the bottom right part. That "Wall" part was blocking it, I also tried to slide it in there as well but the plug just above the PCI-E slot blocks my way and even if I do unplug it, the card wouldn't fit in the PCI-E slot thingg.

The motherboard will be, but not all cases will be. And that slot looks like it might be PCIe 1.0, as it looks like it has the old style lock. Which should probably still work anyhow.

TechsavvyAMD

Reputable
Dec 16, 2014

yes the motherboard will be,if the motherboard is specified in the query...............

TechsavvyAMD

Reputable
Dec 16, 2014

Which motherboard is compatible for the gtx 750 TI?
I have a Acer Aspire TC-605 motherboard, and when I tried to put in my gtx 750 TI in it, the card wouldn't fit. Which lead me to the problem of changing my motherboard.

My Computer Specs:

Operating System
Windows 8.1 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i5 4440 @ 3.10GHz 26 °C
Haswell 22nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
Acer Aspire TC-605 (LGA1150) 32 °C
Graphics
HP w17e (1440x900@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Acer Incorporated [ALI])
Storage
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-21M2NA0 (SATA) 35 °C
Optical Drives
No optical disk drives detected
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio
This query.........................
He had not mentioned motherboard model name,but only desktop model name...........