[SOLVED] Which Motherboard Should I Buy? And Why?

Fremy

Reputable
Jul 3, 2020
Hello people.

I need your opinions about these motherboards:
  • Gigabyte B450M-H
  • Gigabyte B450M S2H
  • MSI B450M-A Pro Max
  • Asrock B450M-HDV R4.0
Only out of these four which one is better? I think there are not many differences between them but I could not find any reviews so I can not be sure. Thanks.

Solution
Hello people.

• Gigabyte B450M-H
  • Gigabyte B450M S2H
  • MSI B450M-A Pro Max
  • Asrock B450M-HDV R4.0
Only out of these four which one is better? I think there are not many differences between them but I could not find any reviews so I can not be sure. Thanks.
As you said the specs are quite the same. Gigabyte S2H is the only one out of 4 that have a heatsink for the VRM's and i believe it has the best VRM's out of 4. I recently build a friends PC with this motherboard with a Ryzen 5 1600 AF for its price is a good mobo.Gigabyte B450M DS3H would be even better at least in my country its just 5 euros difference from S2H.
Hello people.

• Gigabyte B450M-H
  • Gigabyte B450M S2H
  • MSI B450M-A Pro Max
  • Asrock B450M-HDV R4.0
As you said the specs are quite the same. Gigabyte S2H is the only one out of 4 that have a heatsink for the VRM's and i believe it has the best VRM's out of 4. I recently build a friends PC with this motherboard with a Ryzen 5 1600 AF for its price is a good mobo.Gigabyte B450M DS3H would be even better at least in my country its just 5 euros difference from S2H.

Reactions: Fremy
Solution