[SOLVED] Which MotherBoard Should i choose why & best future should think about ?

eslam.topsecret66

Reputable
Oct 13, 2018
i will buy 3600x or 3700x but 80% going for 3600x bec the price & saw a lot of bechmark and didn't saw hug diff so i think about 3 motherboards

1- MSI MEG X570 ACE Gaming
2- GIGABYTE X570 AORUS ULTRA
3-rock X570 TAICHI AM4 AMD Premium
ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wi-Fi)

Solution
This usually comes down to budget. The x570 is "enthusiast" class.

The high end $300 boards typically have Wifi 6, Bluetooth and good on board audio.

The mid-level starts to see some trade offs while the entry level below $200 has even fewer options.

Honestly, you need to decide what are the absolute musts you want to have out of the board and go from there. A lower end x570 would free up the budget to a 3700x.

The B550 boards are supposed to be available this spring. They should be more affordable if budget is an issue.

All of the x570 boards you listed are good choices, but that's up to you.

The high end $300 boards typically have Wifi 6, Bluetooth and good on board audio.

The mid-level starts to see some trade offs while the entry level below $200 has even fewer options.

Honestly, you need to decide what are the absolute musts you want to have out of the board and go from there. A lower end x570 would free up the budget to a 3700x.

The B550 boards are supposed to be available this spring. They should be more affordable if budget is an issue.

Solution

eslam.topsecret66

Reputable
Oct 13, 2018

I look for great vram & Good future and great audio quality and build quality and to be upgradable andgreat for temperature so I think between 250$ and 300$