which motherboard suits best for "geforce gtx 1050 ti 4gb " "

Sep 27, 2018
Hi,
i am using geforce gtx 1050 ti with Hp z230 tower but not getting better results in rendering, guide me which best suits for " geforce gtx 1050 ti" mother board with core i 7 gen processor

Solution
Your motherboard has absolutely no effect on the performance of your graphics card (unless you're putting the 1050ti into some ancient motherboard that somehow only has x4 pcie slots)

If you are choosing to render using the gpu only then the only thing that'll improve render times would be to overclock your gpu or upgrade it to a better one. If you're using your CPU you render then again overclocking (assuming it's an unlocked version) or upgrading. Lastly, if you are rendering with CPU and assisting it with GPU then the same applies. Basically, just overclock GPU if that's what you are using for render. Or overclock the CPU (if it supports that) or both.

But like I said. Your motherboard has no bearing whatsoever on the performance...

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
Your motherboard has absolutely no effect on the performance of your graphics card (unless you're putting the 1050ti into some ancient motherboard that somehow only has x4 pcie slots)

If you are choosing to render using the gpu only then the only thing that'll improve render times would be to overclock your gpu or upgrade it to a better one. If you're using your CPU you render then again overclocking (assuming it's an unlocked version) or upgrading. Lastly, if you are rendering with CPU and assisting it with GPU then the same applies. Basically, just overclock GPU if that's what you are using for render. Or overclock the CPU (if it supports that) or both.

But like I said. Your motherboard has no bearing whatsoever on the performance of your GPU

Solution

He is talking about a motherboard with I7 processor. So I think he is talking about an upgrade. But there are not much details .

It is true any graphics card will fit in a PCI Express x 16 slot. But I'm not even sure that he asking that.