Which Mousepad?

EL_MaTaDor

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2004
Hey, I just read the article about the mousepads. Pretty good on knowing some information about each though I have one question. Which lasts the longest? My current one is a ratpadz that lasted about 1 month. After that, the plastic surface began to flatten out into a smooth thing that wasn't smooth for the mouse. Now my mouse gets caught on these areas each time. So I'm looking for a new one that will have that great feeling the ratpadz had when I first bought it. Anyone know which has the best wear factors? Won't wear out fast? I would assume steel or alluminum since they aren't really wear out though anyone have another take on it? Cheers!

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Mine is made of Formica. That's the satin finished stuff they use on counter tops. Wait, my DESKTOP SURFACE IS FORMICA!!! LOL.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

jihiggs

Splendid
Oct 11, 2001
i dont know what mine is, it looks like wood but its from ikea, so it could be anything but wood.

wpdclan.com counter-strike game server - 66.150.155.52:27015
now featuring valve security module!

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I was just saying that I don't use a mousepad, that the formica my desk is covered with is a perfect mouse surface for me.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>