[SOLVED] Which Naga Mouse is the best deal between the Naga X, Naga Trinity, or Naga Pro?

TStahler

Distinguished
[Moderator edit to break up one solid paragraph.]

Trying to decide between the Naga Pro, Naga Trinity, and Naga X.

I would use the mouse wired only so it being able to be used wireless doesn’t matter as I would be using this with my Digital Audio Workstation near other sensitive electronics and I can’t risk losing connection, digital interference, or running out of battery. I would only be using the 12 button side panel as well.

The Naga X is on sale for $70.99. I don’t like how there are no rubber side grips, lack of RGB is not great, only one memory profile, it feels cheap, the latency is high, and the wheel has no tilt. I like that it is lighter, it has reliable optical switches, and the flexbraid cable seems nice.

The Trinity is on sale for $74.99. I worry about the mechanical switches being reliable but I would buy a protection plan To replace it if necessary. It also supposedly has a rigid cable.

The last option is the Naga Pro. The optical switches and newer mouse feet are nice as well as the flexbraid cable, but it is also after a replacement plan, $30 more expensive than the Trinity and I don’t need wireless which is over 40% more expensive than the Trinity or Naga X.

I would buy a replacement plan from Best Buy no matter which one I would buy.

Which one would be the best for my needs as far as the best deal? Is the Pro worth it over the Trinity? Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
They're all Razer peripherals, you should always be concerned about quality since they tend to fail in spectacular fashion, not going to go into the drivers end of their peripherals. I'd advise on a Roccat(Kone XP) alternative or just about any wired MMO mouse there is from a reputable brand, not one that's driven by hype.

Lutfij

Titan
They're all Razer peripherals, you should always be concerned about quality since they tend to fail in spectacular fashion, not going to go into the drivers end of their peripherals. I'd advise on a Roccat(Kone XP) alternative or just about any wired MMO mouse there is from a reputable brand, not one that's driven by hype.

Reactions: TStahler
Solution