Which nvidia card with 2 DVI out?

Skyfox

Distinguished
May 9, 2004

Hi all!

I currently have 2 LCD monitors that support DVI (and VGA) inputs.
I'd like to upgrade my geforce3 ti200 with a new nvidia FX (5900XT?) based
board, ideally with 2 DVI out connectors.

Any ideas?

Thanks!!

bonz

Distinguished
May 9, 2004

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-128-188&depa=0
"SkyFox" <pericat-dontspam@altern.org> wrote in message
> Hi all!
>
> I currently have 2 LCD monitors that support DVI (and VGA) inputs.
> I'd like to upgrade my geforce3 ti200 with a new nvidia FX (5900XT?) based
> board, ideally with 2 DVI out connectors.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks!!

Ryan

Bonz wrote:
> http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-128-188&depa=0
> "SkyFox" <pericat-dontspam@altern.org> wrote in message
>
>>Hi all!
>>
>>I currently have 2 LCD monitors that support DVI (and VGA) inputs.
>>I'd like to upgrade my geforce3 ti200 with a new nvidia FX (5900XT?) based
>>board, ideally with 2 DVI out connectors.
>>
>>Any ideas?
>>
>>Thanks!!

yeah that is a great card. i have the one from eVGA and i love it. i
should have got the Gainward though cause of the golden sample.