Question Which Nvidia G-Sync capable 1080p and/or 1440p gaming monitors would work best for me?

Feb 18, 2019
I plan to either rebuild or replace my gaming PC either later this spring or summer after finishing graduate school. I may hold off to see what the story may be with AMD's Ryzen 3000 CPU series, but currently I am leaning toward Intel for a replacement CPU. I am considering either the I9-9900K or I7-9700K as candidates. I am also uncertain if I will go with either an Nvidia RTX 2080 or 2080 Ti. I do know that in terms of gaming resolution I will purchase a G-Sync capable gaming monitor with either 1080p or 1440p resolution since I am hearing that the gaming experience at 4K has not entirely reached acceptable levels. Screen sizes that I am considering are between 23 and 27 inches. A secondary task that I will likely perform on the PC will be basic drone video editing such as combining video clips and adding music and basic animation like texts and titles. In terms of displays, what 23-27 inch Nvidia G-sync capable 1080p and/or 1440p gaming monitors would best meet my needs?

Thanks.

Lutfij

Titan
What are you currently working with? List your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Freesync is accessible to Nvidia cards after Nvidia announced it early this year. So that brings up options from right, left and center.