Question Which of these 2 would you choose?

vs

im moving to 1440p and these 2 are going for the exact same price, i could tell that both are VA panel wich i prefered over IPS, theres also a difference in 165 x 144 refresh rate but i wouldnt pick solely for that.

also, I couldn't find any 27", I've heard, and just heard, that 32" could get tiresome due moving your head too much and pixels becomes more noticeable, i could use some input on this matter.

If you can get your hands on an LG 32GK650F-B or 32GK650G-B, those are both excellent displays, both of which will work with G-sync capable graphics cards. The 650F-B will work with AMD cards (Freesync) as well, and is generally MUCH less expensive than most other 32" 1440p 144hz VA displays.

If not, then I'd probably opt for the XG32VQ based on reviews, but in truth, there are probably better 1440p options out there for less money although I realize that in your region it is sometimes not the easiest thing to acquire good hardware at reasonable prices. Are you intending to purchase online or from local shops?

If you can get your hands on an LG 32GK650F-B or 32GK650G-B, those are both excellent displays, both of which will work with G-sync capable graphics cards. The 650F-B will work with AMD cards (Freesync) as well, and is generally MUCH less expensive than most other 32" 1440p 144hz VA displays.

If not, then I'd probably opt for the XG32VQ based on reviews, but in truth, there are probably better 1440p options out there for less money although I realize that in your region it is sometimes not the easiest thing to acquire good hardware at reasonable prices. Are you intending to purchase online or from local shops?

online, and they are heck expensive, those are going for 3.5k while the normal price is 5k, damn expensive but thats how much any QHD goes for... i think i saw an msi for for the same amount but i need check better.

regardless, are those not good options for any particular reason? or is it that LG are plain better?

Mostly, the LG panels are just plain better. But based on reviews those units have some less than terrific characteristics, but aren't, like, terrible either. See, this is what I'm talking about with that LG panel, so anything else you look at in this class probably ought to be at least in the same class or it's not a good buy. I have three of these panels, and they are terrific. You can often find them on sale (In the US anyhow) for about 299-350 dollars, while other models in the same class that typically aren't as good are running between 400-500 dollars.