Which of these 4 are the best?

Charles Daher

Honorable
Sep 29, 2013
In my location this is the only shop that sells mother boards, I wont ship or anything so this is the only ones I have?

Asus H87M-E
Gigabyte GA-H87-D3H
MSI Z87M-G
Intel BOXDH87MC

This is my first build, I dont see the difference between them.Its like "ok motherboard with parts and they are good brands" I know that Gigabyte, Asus and MSI are good. But no idea about intel. They all cost similar about 20$ difference.

Solution
Build quality and ASUS has amazing QC, and even less failures on their hardware you will not be disappointed if you go with an ASUS motherboard. Also please remember to pick your best solution so other people may learn from your thread. Thank you for your time, and have a good day.

ddbtkd456

Honorable
Sep 4, 2013

Agreed ASUS/ASrock will always be top. MSI will always be last since there boards are always problematic, GB while their motherboards are good they lack certain features that ASUS/ASrock will catch.

ddbtkd456

Honorable
Sep 4, 2013
Well of course i was only talking about the options he had, ASUS will always be the top for a long time they build quality motherboards, i have an ASUS i7 custom computer for my work computer and its performs without a hitch.

Tradesman1

Legenda in Aeternum
All of the above you mentioned, and of the builds I've done with the 87 mobos, Asus seems to have the best handle on them - so I always look to them first with the IB, I felt the Rock had the best handle with those, basically from right out of the gate

ddbtkd456

Honorable
Sep 4, 2013
Build quality and ASUS has amazing QC, and even less failures on their hardware you will not be disappointed if you go with an ASUS motherboard. Also please remember to pick your best solution so other people may learn from your thread. Thank you for your time, and have a good day.

Solution