Which of these FM2+ motherboards have the most bang for bucks and best for the tight budgeted?

Piinatsu

Reputable
Oct 12, 2014
I'm planning to do my first build with Athlon X4 860K but can't decide which motherboard to pair it with. If it helps here's my planned build:
I will, of course, play AAA games (medium quality) and some CPU intensive indie games like Kerbal Space Program and Rimworld so I will also mild (no over the top crazy) overclock the CPU after a while to keep up with demands. No CrossFire.

Basically the rest of the other components leaves me with only around $70 for motherboard.
From what I can see they're all basically come with the same features and have no game changing differences whatsoever so I lean more towards ASRock FM2A88M-HD+ or ASRock FM2A88X Extreme6+. My concerns are these (in fact all the listed boards below) motherboard doesn't come with VRM heatsink and the lower price compared to other boards that leads to the perceived/rumored low quality build of ASRock boards. I really can't go over $70 unless that is absolutely needed (quality issues).

Here is the list of some boards that within my tight budget (local price converted to USD):
Does the $10-$20 price difference will make any noticeable differences for me?
Which board would you suggest?
I may have missed some key features when comparing those boards so please kindly state any points I may have missed.

VRM info source:
http://www.amdusers.com/forum/showthread.php/9671-FM2-mobos-compared-part-3-full-size-ATX
http://www.overclock.net/t/1398175/kaveri-apu-amd-socket-fm2-guide-and-discussion

Solution
Get either the ASRock FM2A88X Extreme6+ or the Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 motherboards. If you are going to be overclocking, go for the ASRock motherboard. Otherwise, the Gigabyte motherboard will be great for your needs. Both are great quality motherboards.

-MystoPigz

MystoPigz

Reputable
May 14, 2015
Get either the ASRock FM2A88X Extreme6+ or the Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 motherboards. If you are going to be overclocking, go for the ASRock motherboard. Otherwise, the Gigabyte motherboard will be great for your needs. Both are great quality motherboards.

-MystoPigz

Solution

TRENDING THREADS