Question Which of these monitors has the best color accuracy?

Jun 24, 2019
I'm looking for a new monitor to replace my old HP Pavillion 2711x. I would like a monitor that is 27"-32", is 4k, probably IPS, has G-Sync, but also has good color accuracy (and is under ~$900, obviously lower would be better).

It looks like on most monitors, there is a compromise that must be made between the speed/gaming features/adaptive sync/etc. and the color and contrast quality. I however do a lot of photo editing and CAD work on my computer, so the color and contrast quality and color accuracy is very important to me.

Whenever I try to research color gamut and color accuracy, I get different measurements and different units of measurement, for example some reviews use color gamut percents, some use "color gamut error" and "color gamut volume", some say things like "10-bit color accuracy", etc...

Perhaps there is someone in this community who could give their opinion on the following monitors which I've narrowed down to:
Acer XB321HK
Acer XB273KP
Acer XB271HK
AOC AG271UG
Asus PG27AQ

I am using a Lenovo X1 Extreme with an NVidia GeForce 1050 ti with Max-Q Design. Perhaps G-Sync is not needed?

Are there any monitors missing from the list? Ideally the monitor should have qualities that would be best for gaming and also have good color accuracy for Photo editing/CAD work.

Jun 24, 2019
Dell's Ultrasharp's are known to be the best in the market when it comes to productivity grade work. I'd look into their lineup. If the Ultrasharp's are beyond your budget, I'd look at the Asus or the AOC in your shortlist.

Thanks, at first I was considering the Asus the most, but when I look at the specs, https://www.displayspecifications.com/en/comparison/7e82ba3a5 , it appears that the Acer XB273KP is slightly better in terms of color gamut coverage and brightness. Is there a reason you would prefer the Asus over the Acer XB273KP?