Which of these monitors should I get?

Jords

Reputable
Mar 10, 2015
I'm needing to buy a new monitor as mine is getting really old now and it is quite small, I have been looking around and decided I wanted IPS panel.

There are 5 monitors that I like but I dont know which to go for, Could anyone help me here?

Here are the 5 I am looking at;

- Dell UltraSharp U2414H
- Asus MX239H
- Asus VX239H
- AOC I2369VM
- HP 23xi

The one I am leaning towards most is the HP 23xi, As I feel it looks best, Wont be using mounts and not fussed about rotation or height adjustable.

Has anyone had any experience with the HP or any of these monitors and like to share there view on them, And which would you recommend?

Also, 23/24'' or 27''?

EDIT - Also I am a casual user, I do play games at times, All types but I am not serious, Hence the IPS panel, I do a lot of surfing the web, Skype, Videos and games, Hopefully you can help me choose one!

Justin Millard

Reputable
Nov 22, 2014
23 inch is massive. You do not need to go any bigger.

My personal preference is the AOC monitor as I like DisplayPort and it has a faster response time than the Dell model with DisplayPort. Really its all down to personal preference though. DisplayPort doesn't offer much that is better than HDMI which also more than handles at 1080P and 60FPS. Pick the one you want.