Question Which of these monitors would you recommend the most?

Aug 27, 2022
Hi, which is the best monitor out of these three:

1. ASUS TUF GAMING VG249Q1R
  2. ASUS VG249Q
  3. AOC 24G2U

I will be using it mainly for gaming, and browsing and watching YouTube from time to time. Seller recommended me these two ASUS monitors claiming that they are better than AOC 24G2U. What's your opinion on this? Thank you in advance for your help!

Both the VG249Q ad the 24G2 are good choices. I'd go with whichever one was least expensive if these are your only options.

Personally, depending on if it's available to you where you are and how the price compares, I'd prefer this unit over any of those.

LG 24GN650-B

Aug 27, 2022
Both the VG249Q ad the 24G2 are good choices. I'd go with whichever one was least expensive if these are your only options.

Personally, depending on if it's available to you where you are and how the price compares, I'd prefer this unit over any of those.

LG 24GN650-B
24G2 is the cheapest one out of these three. Also LG 24GN650-B is much more expensive than all these three. But i'm scared of dead pixels, on 24G2 they are so common. And on these Asus monitors people are complainig about color accuracy. Do i have to worry about these things?

I can't tell you that one way or the other.

So many things can be factors, that don't even necessarily have anything to do with the display itself. Bad or poor protective shipping depending on the seller. How long it's been bouncing around in various warehouses. And so on, and so forth.

Personally I am not really a fan of AOC and I've had unexpected problems with a number of their displays in the past. But ASUS customer support has gone to hell in a hand basket over the last couple of years so that's worth considering as well. LG on the other hand makes some of the absolute best panels available at all price levels and their customer support is fairly decent.

Where do you live? This would make it a LOT easier to make recommendations that are based on both quality and price, but also on what is actually, readily, and financially viable for you.

Aug 27, 2022
I can't tell you that one way or the other.

So many things can be factors, that don't even necessarily have anything to do with the display itself. Bad or poor protective shipping depending on the seller. How long it's been bouncing around in various warehouses. And so on, and so forth.

Personally I am not really a fan of AOC and I've had unexpected problems with a number of their displays in the past. But ASUS customer support has gone to hell in a hand basket over the last couple of years so that's worth considering as well. LG on the other hand makes some of the absolute best panels available at all price levels and their customer support is fairly decent.

Where do you live? This would make it a LOT easier to make recommendations that are based on both quality and price, but also on what is actually, readily, and financially viable for you.

Thanks for the help mate. I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina, which is in Eastern Europe.

Yes, I know where they are. We help people from all over the world on a very regular basis. So no worries. I understand 100% that things vary depending on where you are, a lot.

I think you will be fine with any, either or all of those monitors that have been discussed so far in this thread, especially if price is a concern which I know it is, and availability creates significant limitations, which we know it does. Seriously, for monitors, if you look at the reviews on Rtings, Techspot and Monitornerds, and a unit is actually worth looking at, one of them will have a review of it and these are trustworthy sites for reviews on displays.

Reactions: iloveoranges
Aug 27, 2022
Yes, I know where they are. We help people from all over the world on a very regular basis. So no worries. I understand 100% that things vary depending on where you are, a lot.

I think you will be fine with any, either or all of those monitors that have been discussed so far in this thread, especially if price is a concern which I know it is, and availability creates significant limitations, which we know it does. Seriously, for monitors, if you look at the reviews on Rtings, Techspot and Monitornerds, and a unit is actually worth looking at, one of them will have a review of it and these are trustworthy sites for reviews on displays.
Thank mate.