[SOLVED] Which of these RX 570 should I choose?

Nov 12, 2019
I'm wondering which graphics card to choose from, which one is the best

Asus Strix RX 570 4GB
Gigabyte RX 570 4GB
Aorus RX 570 4 GB
Sapphire Pulse RX 570 4GB

Solution
XFX is okay brand. I got it years ago for old pc.

Most gpu failed starting with the fan not working without you noticing. It is probably due to dust accumulation. If you have done proper de-dust for your case and care for your gpu fans with removal of dust balls, it should be fine. Just take note to use a long object to hold the blades (prevent bearing damage if you are blowing it with air cans or other blowers.

If it is fan failure, you can always go for after market gpu cooler.
Define 'best'. They all use the same GPU so in theory will all perform within a certain range given margin of error, so it'll depend on the precise thing you're deciding on. For example:

Are you looking for best overclocking capability? Which will depend on the silicon of the GPU.
Best cooling solution?
Most silent running?
Most aesthetically pleasing?

Nov 12, 2019
Define 'best'. They all use the same GPU so in theory will all perform within a certain range given margin of error, so it'll depend on the precise thing you're deciding on. For example:

Are you looking for best overclocking capability? Which will depend on the silicon of the GPU.
Best cooling solution?
Most silent running?
Most aesthetically pleasing?

I'm looking Most aesthetically pleasing

Jun 28, 2019
my 5 cents.

My previous card is Zotac GTX 1060. It broke and i have purchase a powercolor Rx 570, 8 GB.
What I like about this card is the passive cooling. The twin fan does not spin until it hits 60 cels.

as such "The cooling fan equips with two-ball bearings which increases 4X longevity and +20% efficiency. "

For me, if the card aint hot enough, it doesnt spin, it creates less noise in my opinion is a huge plus. Not sure about life extension stated above.

Jun 28, 2019
XFX is okay brand. I got it years ago for old pc.

Most gpu failed starting with the fan not working without you noticing. It is probably due to dust accumulation. If you have done proper de-dust for your case and care for your gpu fans with removal of dust balls, it should be fine. Just take note to use a long object to hold the blades (prevent bearing damage if you are blowing it with air cans or other blowers.

If it is fan failure, you can always go for after market gpu cooler.

Solution