Which of these three monitors should I buy?

KrutikFTW

Reputable
May 13, 2015
Monitor 1: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007HSKSMI/ref=psdc_1292115011_t2_B00IZBIMLK
Monitor 2: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IZBIMLK?colid=KKJAQRG585I5&coliid=IDKJPYNLYUP2S&psc=1&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl
Monitor 3: http://www.amazon.com/BenQ-GW2760HS-27-inch-LED-lit-Monitor/dp/B00ITORMDC/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1433201404&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=BenQ+GL2760HS

Why do I want monitor 1? I want it because first of all, it has 1ms response time, and it has 2 hdmi ports (i need two for my PC and PS4). What's the bad thing about this monitor? It's 24 inches (I want 27 inches).

Why do I want monitor 2? I want it because it has 2ms (althought its not as good as monitor 1 but it is 27 inches and 2ms still is an amazing response time nonetheless). It doesn't have 2 hdmi ports though but I can always take the time to replug the hdmi cables everytime i need to change from PC to PS4 or the other way around.

Why do I want monitor 3? Because it has built-in speakers and I don't have speakers so I don't feel like buying a pair. Why do I not like this one? Because it has 4ms response time.

I'm looking for these three things in monitors: response time (for gaming of course), more than 1 HDMI ports (although like I said I can take the time to replug so it isn't a huge deal), and 27 inches. No more than $200 either. These 3 monitors seem to do that job, if you see any other ones, please tell me. And don't give me that AOC e2752She monitor, even though it has 2ms, 2 hdmi, and 27 inches, I've heard that people have been having major problems with that monitor.

Cozzy258

Reputable
Feb 21, 2014
I would recommend either monitor 1 or 3
1- Brilliant response time
Double HDMI
Smaller Screen
3- Built in speakers - Audio can be passed via hdmi hence how most people have insta sound on there ps4s however if you have a speakerless monitor then no sound is passed that way forcing all your audio to come from one source at a time whereas with speakers in monitor you can have the game volume coming from the tv whilst chat is on your headphones if you want or just audio through tv and skype on pc through headset when I play ps4 whilst skyping I have to use both earbuds and headphones which aren't the best combo
also 4ms response time isn't toooo important as long as your not in pro gaming

KrutikFTW

Reputable
May 13, 2015

I don't know why but I never thought about using both DVI and HDMI.. Thanks for that! One question, I'm unfamiliar with DVI (I know it is better than VGA but how does it compare to HDMI?)

Cozzy258

Reputable
Feb 21, 2014

just as well at 1080p I believe and also DVI has a locking mechanism to prevent it being tugged out

KrutikFTW

Reputable
May 13, 2015

well thanks, to both. I'm gonna buy monitor 2 (monitor 3 isn't bad but built-in speakers aren't always that great so I'll buy some speakers off Amazon. Monitor 1 is great too but it isn't 27 inches. Ill use the HDMI and DVI method on monitor 2)