[SOLVED] Which of these three PSU's is the best option for me?

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
OK, So I already know all three options are good quality and worth it.
And I've done some research and have discerned that the FOCUS and TXM are basically the same PSU in the grand scheme of things.
But as for the RM I'm pretty sure it's better, but is it better enough and in the right ways to warrant paying more?

The power supplies in question are the following three:

Seasonic FOCUS Gold 750w (Not Focus+, semi modular) - $116 retail w/ shipping (has a $15 MiR but I don't factor that into the price since it has no bearing on out of pocket expense but can be taken into consideration in regards to getting the money back at some point making the overall expenditure $101)

Corsair TXM750 Gold (semi modular) - $119 retail

Corsair RM750 Gold (fully modular, 2019 model) - $125

Taxes where I live are 7.75% so not too shabby.

Overall, which of these units would be best to buy and why?

Here are my reasons for each so far:
FOCUS:
Because overall it is the cheapest option and will no doubt get the job done and be good pairing for my current hardware and future upgrades (I have had a couple of Seasonic PSU's in the past, but they were budget bronze models like the S12 and they have failed on me on occasion)

TXM:
Because Corsair has never steered me wrong before.
Despite the CX600M (Green Label) being trashed on and having a notorious history of being trash, mine has been the most hardcore trooper this whole time, but I feel it's time to finally give the little guy his retirement because he's earned it, and I am afraid that he may give up on me randomly at some point here just cuz he feels like it and I don't want that to happen.

RM (2019):
Because it's fully modular which is nice, but not necessary, and because it is a slightly higher tier in terms of quality and everything than the TXM (at least as far as I'm aware) but is it better enough to warrant spending the extra money compared to just going with the FOCUS and getting the MiR?

Professional input and information about all three compared to each other would be greatly appreciated thank you.

If you want to know my basic specs, they are in my sig.

Solution
RMX > RM > TXM.

The TXM is not a fully modular PSU and does not have the Zero RPM fan function like the RM and RMX.

RM is good. RMX has better capacitors. Both good PSU's.

The Focus Gold and Focus plus gold have the same internals. The plus is fully modular.

If the RMX is available and not too much higher you could get the RMX. If you want to save some money just go for the RM or Focus Gold.

All good PSU's.
RMX > RM > TXM.

The TXM is not a fully modular PSU and does not have the Zero RPM fan function like the RM and RMX.

RM is good. RMX has better capacitors. Both good PSU's.

The Focus Gold and Focus plus gold have the same internals. The plus is fully modular.

If the RMX is available and not too much higher you could get the RMX. If you want to save some money just go for the RM or Focus Gold.

All good PSU's.

Solution

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
--UPDATE--

I have only taken into consideration those models since I have only taken into consideration Corsair and Seasonic since quality seems to drastically vary with other brands.

But if there are different options from other brands that are just as good for less money then by all means let me know.

I don't mind if it's bronze either, and modularity isn't an issue (although I would like semi modular if it can be helped but no big)

All I care about is getting 700w or more that is of reputable quality that will last and support my current 1080 Ti as well as any upgrades in regards to power delivery, amps on the 12v, etc. etc. (at least a 2080 Ti if I find one for a steal on the used market once 30 series is properly in stock, or even a 3080 if I ever get the money together for that)

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador
I decided that the rebate card wasn't worth it for me, so just looking at prices, I opted for the FOCUS buying it from amazon for $120 with free next day delivery so I'll get it tomorrow which is great, as I have been having a random occurrence of an issue with my PC that I believe might possibly be related to the power supply and with swapping out the new one I will for sure know if that is the issue.
If curious about my other problem, here is the thread.