[SOLVED] Which of those cases would you pick?

Feb 24, 2020
i cant choose between those, ive made a list for myself with some relevant info, so i'll just post it here, (ct - cpu temp, gt - gpu temp, d - dba)
my pc:
cpu - 3900x
cooler - nh-d15
mobo - asus hero 8
gpu - rtx2080

45ct/49gt/40d - cooler master h500m mesh
48.2ct/52gt/40d - Cooler Master H500P Mesh
48.8ct/45 gt/47d - lian li o11 dynamic xl 4 fans
50ct/55gt/37d - Fractal Meshify S2
51ct/50gt/39d - nzxt h710

Solution
thanks, those are gamers nexus temps, i trust him :)
There's a serious problem with that though.
-You have to have the exact same hardware setup as they did in their tests - cpu, mobo, memory, gpu, storage, fans, psu, etc.
-You have to have the exact same manual bios configuration and software setup as well.
-You have to have the same ambient room temp.
Otherwise, your results are going to be WIDELY different from those numbers.

Gamers' Nexus very recently covered this:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmTOJP4KOyk

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
thanks, those are gamers nexus temps, i trust him :)
There's a serious problem with that though.
-You have to have the exact same hardware setup as they did in their tests - cpu, mobo, memory, gpu, storage, fans, psu, etc.
-You have to have the exact same manual bios configuration and software setup as well.
-You have to have the same ambient room temp.
Otherwise, your results are going to be WIDELY different from those numbers.

Gamers' Nexus very recently covered this:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmTOJP4KOyk

Solution

WildCard999

Titan
If your going to run with stock fans then the Fractal Design S2 would be my choice but if your planning on adding fans in then the Lian Li Dynamic XL is a tough one to pass up since you can mount fans on the top, sides and bottom and if your into RGB you can really create something pretty cool.

I'm a huge fan of the Fractal Design Cases. Their cases just make sense. I have a Define R6 and it's the best case I've ever owned. The guts of the S2 look similar and the size of the S2 allows large air coolers such as an NH-D15 if you ever decide to go that route. The original Meshify was on my short list but the air cooler clearance wasn't where I wanted it. The S2 is an improvement in that it allows greater flexibility and ease of build while still maintaining an efficient package. One caveat is I always replace stock fans with Noctuas. 2 140s in the front and one in the rear and you're good to go with most builds.