[SOLVED] Which one is better 32" Smart TV or 40" Non smart TV

aneshamdani9

Reputable
Feb 2, 2018
i want to buy a new TV for my PC and for watching TV also , well i'm from Algeria and the fancy Brands are expensive here so i going to buy local made TV's , Iris E3 smart TV 32" and Stream 40" Full HD TV Non smart i won't using this TV for gaming since i haven't a powerfull GPU i will use as my main TV for surfing web , watching YouTube and maybe some 2010~2014 games so which one will be better ?
PS : i will use this TV for PC and Watching TV .

Solution
Depends on whether you want to sacrifice size for the smart TV or whether you want to sacrifice the smart for the size. If your not going to use the extra applications and what not that comes with the smart TV then get the 40" Non smart TV. Personally I don't use the smart function of my TV much at all. It is kinda hard to say since the spec sheets they give you are very minimal, but I would go for the larger Non smart TV.
i'll go with 32" Smart TV because it will take me 15 mins to go to local store and bring it back home , afraid of the online service we have in my country , they give you 7 day warranty to give it back and some customers said that some TV's they ordered were broken after a month since i'm broke i will not...

Potato825

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2016
Depends on whether you want to sacrifice size for the smart TV or whether you want to sacrifice the smart for the size. If your not going to use the extra applications and what not that comes with the smart TV then get the 40" Non smart TV. Personally I don't use the smart function of my TV much at all. It is kinda hard to say since the spec sheets they give you are very minimal, but I would go for the larger Non smart TV.

Reactions: aneshamdani9

aneshamdani9

Reputable
Feb 2, 2018
i'll go with 32" Smart TV because it will take me 15 mins to go to local store and bring it back home , afraid of the online service we have in my country , they give you 7 day warranty to give it back and some customers said that some TV's they ordered were broken after a month since i'm broke i will not sacrifice my money for a TV can be broken after a month and another thing why i 'll get the Smart TV is: i don't have Cable TV and i hate setting up my antenna , with a smart TV i can watch TV , movies , music ...... over the internet .
Thank you Potato825 for replying.

Solution