Which one is better duo core or intel core?

You need to be more specific which ones in particular are you looking at?

Im not sure what you mean by duo core? Do you mean dual core? The core 2 duo is a set of dual core processors released by intel, of varying speed and performance. There is the older core series of mobile processors and there is the newer core i3, i5, and i7 processors, all of varying performance.

__CubanOwnz__

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
What i meant was which one should i get? that could real fast? dual core? or which one? i know there is the core 2 duo somehting like that a friend told me was pretty fast. please let me know which one i should look into.

elel

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
Are you trying to upgrade a system, or building a new one? If you are upgrading a system, you are limited to whatever fits in the socket that you have on your motherboard. If you are building a new one, you can go with anything, though I'd personally stick to an i series part or and amd phenom II or athlon II. That choice depends on what you are going to be using the computer for, so if you are building new please tell us what your most demanding application will be.

__CubanOwnz__

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
There in this website i saw this computer which i think it looks pretty good. I wanna buy a new laptop. But i wanna it pretty fast. Actually this one i thin is i3. And it cost $999.99.

HP ProBook 4720s WH324UT Notebook PC - Intel Core i3-350M 2.26GHz, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, Blu-Ray/DVDRW, 17.3" Display, Windows 7 Professional 32/64-bitHP.

thats what it is. I wanna spend maximum 1000$ because right now money its hard haha.

__CubanOwnz__

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
No it's not that. I would like to work on the computer, Because i have a problem that i can't go out in the day time. My problem its called Xeroderma Pigmetosum. I am 18 years old and i want to look for a job in the computer. Do any of you know what can i do to have my money?, I cannot go no were the sun kills me if i go out. The site for this problem its www.xps.org i really need help. I wanted to look for a computer and aslo ask you guys. Can you guys please tell me what can i do inside doors?, Without going outside and getting burn or killed by the sun? Please help.

__CubanOwnz__

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
Sir please help me in this.

I would like to work on the computer, Because i have a problem that i can't go out in the day time. My problem its called Xeroderma Pigmetosum. I am 18 years old and i want to look for a job in the computer. Do any of you know what can i do to have my money?, I cannot go no were the sun kills me if i go out. The site for this problem its www.xps.org i really need help. I wanted to look for a computer and aslo ask you guys. Can you guys please tell me what can i do inside doors?, Without going outside and getting burn or killed by the sun? Please help.

I get really damaged if i go into the sun, can you please tell me what should i do besides playing games and stuff on the computer? i wanna work.

Can You please tell me what should i do?

donald1

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010

hello u know .....duo core n core 2 duo both are good processor.they are differentiated by thier speed. so u can select one of them according to ur need.okey

regards
IT Disaster Recovery