[SOLVED] Which one is better for gaming

Solution
Well look at it this way:

That Xeon is literally identical to the Core i5, in every single way. It just has gone thru more stress testing because it is classified as a server chip.

So no it is an awesome gaming chip, actually many people bought that chip over Core i7s because it was the price of a core i5 with core i7 performance. Sure you can't overclock it, but who cares, it was an awesome deal.

That Xeon is literally identical to the Core i5, in every single way. It just has gone thru more stress testing because it is classified as a server chip.

So no it is an awesome gaming chip, actually many people bought that chip over Core i7s because it was the price of a core i5 with core i7 performance. Sure you can't overclock it, but who cares, it was an awesome deal.

Reactions: ispektra24
Solution

thekillerx10

Honorable
Apr 12, 2018

thanks im gonna buy it and im not planning to overclock