[SOLVED] Which one is better

tyreeseman123

Prominent
Aug 18, 2019
Hi everyone

Which one is the better of the 2 in terms of gameplay and everything, fps, cooling, overclocking etc which one of the 2 is the best

Asus rog strix 2080ti 11gb oc edition or Msi gaming x trio 2080ti

Or do u have any recommendations for a better gpu that I can buy

They will be running with intel core i9 9900k processor

Thank you

Solution
This would be the card I'd be most likely to recommend that is near the same price as those two cards. You can't match the after the sale customer service of EVGA and they've been making graphics cards a LOT longer than ASUS or MSI. You RARELY hear about any issues on EVGA graphics cards that are widespread, while for other manufacturers it's not entirely uncommon. In this case, I think all these cards are decent but the superior customer service of EVGA PLUS the ability to add an extended warranty to your card. You can add an extra five years warranty for 30 bucks or an extra ten years warranty for 60 bucks. No other manufacturer is going to offer you that, that is how much EVGA stands behind and believes in their products...
This would be the card I'd be most likely to recommend that is near the same price as those two cards. You can't match the after the sale customer service of EVGA and they've been making graphics cards a LOT longer than ASUS or MSI. You RARELY hear about any issues on EVGA graphics cards that are widespread, while for other manufacturers it's not entirely uncommon. In this case, I think all these cards are decent but the superior customer service of EVGA PLUS the ability to add an extended warranty to your card. You can add an extra five years warranty for 30 bucks or an extra ten years warranty for 60 bucks. No other manufacturer is going to offer you that, that is how much EVGA stands behind and believes in their products.

PCPartPicker Part List

Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB XC2 ULTRA GAMING Video Card ($1253.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $1253.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-11-18 01:05 EST-0500

Solution
Yes, that is the card (For anybody not wanting a hybrid or water cooled model) that I would MOST recommend, regardless of price. Getting any card beyond the FTW3 is only for the effect of presenting bigger epeen. You won't actually see much if any additional performance, that matters, with a more expensive card. That card is IMO pretty much the pinnacle of a combined performance/makes sense metric.

TRENDING THREADS