Which one is showing me my correct GPU speed?

Solution
Afterburner is correct I would gather. GPU is clearly under load, but not hot, and you have set an offset. 1300Mhz + 186Mhz = 1486Mhz, the crystal in the card isn't exactly 100Mhz so it is getting up to 1489Mhz.

If you are confused on the memory speed, remember that it is GDDR (Graphics Double Data Rate) So the memory communicates on both the leading and trailing edge of its pulses. MSI Afterburner is showing you effective memory speeds, GPU-Z is showing you actual frequency. Double that number and it matches.

GPU-Z is likely reporting the boost values loaded into the card at he factory. MSI Afterburner is overriding that default via software, which GPU-Z might not be picking up.
May 20, 2018

i don't now if you missed out words or the lack of punctuation, but i have no idea what that means.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Afterburner is correct I would gather. GPU is clearly under load, but not hot, and you have set an offset. 1300Mhz + 186Mhz = 1486Mhz, the crystal in the card isn't exactly 100Mhz so it is getting up to 1489Mhz.

If you are confused on the memory speed, remember that it is GDDR (Graphics Double Data Rate) So the memory communicates on both the leading and trailing edge of its pulses. MSI Afterburner is showing you effective memory speeds, GPU-Z is showing you actual frequency. Double that number and it matches.

GPU-Z is likely reporting the boost values loaded into the card at he factory. MSI Afterburner is overriding that default via software, which GPU-Z might not be picking up.

Solution