which one of these two Monitors should I buy ?

Solution
Dell, by a long shot. Curved is nice (takes some getting used to) especially for first person views, but The BenQ is basically just an Ultra Wide 1080p monitor @144Hz vrs the Dells 1440p/144Hz with G-sync which will be of much more use for a better fast action game or a slower strategy. I gotta think Civilization V or games like it are going to look slightly weird in map mode on a curved screen.

ryguybuddy

Estimable
Jul 3, 2016

G-Sync makes your game's FPS sync with your monitor refresh rate and it makes a much more eye-pleasing experience. I personally favor image quality over size, but that is a personal thing. The Dell still has G-Sync though so I would still get the Dell.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Dell, by a long shot. Curved is nice (takes some getting used to) especially for first person views, but The BenQ is basically just an Ultra Wide 1080p monitor @144Hz vrs the Dells 1440p/144Hz with G-sync which will be of much more use for a better fast action game or a slower strategy. I gotta think Civilization V or games like it are going to look slightly weird in map mode on a curved screen.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS