[SOLVED] Which one should I BUY!?

Solution
Very similar cards that are 802.11ac. The ones with external antenna will perform better.

Since 802.11ac technology is been around you take less risk buying unknown brands names. I tend to always buy things like tplink or asus mostly because I am wiling to pay more so if I have issues I can easily RMA the device.

Still most unknown brands use the same chipset and since the manufacture process is very mature they should work just as well as larger brand names.
The only difference is going to be the external antenna.

They should perform the same because they use the same intel chipset.

The major risk with these devices that do not have major brand names is the support. 802.11ax is still very new technology so there can be lots of bugs. If it is a driver thing you can likely get them directly from intel but any hardware manufacturing issues you are dependent on some lessor known company. Many of these are buying from the manufacture on alibaba who just stamp different company names on manufacturing runs. The company whose name is on the device does not make or support the devices and you can not get support from the actual manufacture.

Note if you do not already have a 802.11ax router these will run the same as the older 802.11ac devices because they can not use the new features.

Reactions: Monzer_1
Very similar cards that are 802.11ac. The ones with external antenna will perform better.

Since 802.11ac technology is been around you take less risk buying unknown brands names. I tend to always buy things like tplink or asus mostly because I am wiling to pay more so if I have issues I can easily RMA the device.

Still most unknown brands use the same chipset and since the manufacture process is very mature they should work just as well as larger brand names.

Reactions: Monzer_1
Solution