which one should i get? gaming mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chester19

Honorable
Sep 1, 2015
i cant choose between logitech g102 or tecware torque pro
logitech have mercury sensor while the tecware torque pro have pixart 3360 sensor.
g102 price = 1100 php or 21$
tecware torque pro = 1300 php or 25$
i play dota 2 csgo rainbow six siege
thanks for the answer

Solution
Try and get your hands physically on both or others. Makes no sense to base your gaming experience on a mouse that's uncomfortable, doesn't fit your hand, has buttons that are awkward etc.

Mice and keyboards are physically the most personal aspects of any pc, been more than a few posts on ppl who have a bad game due to hating their mouse, and throwing it into the monitor.

So the best mouse for you is one that fits your needs (as far as customization goes) and one that fits. Anything less is wasted money.

Chester19

Honorable
Sep 1, 2015

both have 1 year local warranty. but their performance almost same right?just my personal preference ?

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Try and get your hands physically on both or others. Makes no sense to base your gaming experience on a mouse that's uncomfortable, doesn't fit your hand, has buttons that are awkward etc.

Mice and keyboards are physically the most personal aspects of any pc, been more than a few posts on ppl who have a bad game due to hating their mouse, and throwing it into the monitor.

So the best mouse for you is one that fits your needs (as far as customization goes) and one that fits. Anything less is wasted money.

Solution
Jul 25, 2019
I have a G102 but after 2 years of gaming and website development, the infamous double click arrived. Planning to replace it with omron japan switrch but currently out of stock.
So I will purchase the Tecware Torque pro rgb pixart 3360 gaming mouse in Lazada.

Status
Not open for further replies.