Which one should I get?

Jason_b

Commendable
Jul 8, 2017
I'm trying to get a decent wireless pair of headphones. I'm deciding between the Sony mdrxb950n1, skullcandy crushers (Wireless) and the Sennheiser 4.50BTNC. I want to know what the pros and cons of each pair and how they are different from each other. I like overear headphones and I game most of the time while wearing the headphones but I go outside and listen to music when i go to school.Thank you and if you have any other suggested pairs of headphones that would be cool too. (Budget is $250)

Solution
So, I can't really comment or speak to those other units from personal ownership experience, but I know from talking to some others and checking them out in store that:

The Sony mdrxb950n1 is incredibly bassy. If you like that, great, if not, might not be for you.

I think the Skullcandy crushers are ok, certainly much better than previous Skullcandy products. I found that the mid frequencies are muddled and drowned out by the highs and lows. They weren't entirely comfortable either.

Sennheiser. C'mon. It's Sennheiser. All of their products are at least good. Most are great. This specific model though could be a problem if you are a large person. For me, they would work fine as I have a friend with a pair and I'm rather small at 5'5"...

Jason_b

Commendable
Jul 8, 2017

I updated the question

Jason_b

Commendable
Jul 8, 2017

I do not

So, I can't really comment or speak to those other units from personal ownership experience, but I know from talking to some others and checking them out in store that:

The Sony mdrxb950n1 is incredibly bassy. If you like that, great, if not, might not be for you.

I think the Skullcandy crushers are ok, certainly much better than previous Skullcandy products. I found that the mid frequencies are muddled and drowned out by the highs and lows. They weren't entirely comfortable either.

Sennheiser. C'mon. It's Sennheiser. All of their products are at least good. Most are great. This specific model though could be a problem if you are a large person. For me, they would work fine as I have a friend with a pair and I'm rather small at 5'5" tall, so I've used his and had no issues. Sound was great. They were pretty comfortable and fit over my ears well. He wishes he hadn't bought them because he's a big guy and they do not fit him well. If you are somebody with big ears or a large head, I'd look at something else.

Personally, I have these, and I think they are fantastic. Extremely comfortable and great sound. Plenty of reviews out there on them too so I won't bore you with a bunch of hyperbole regarding why I think you would like them and just HOW great they are. I like them for gaming, music AND watching movies, and am extremely glad I decided to stick with Bose.

https://www.amazon.com/Bose-SoundLink-around-ear-wireless-headphones/dp/B0117RGG8E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1508376264&sr=8-1&keywords=741158-0010

Solution