Which One should i need to buy? Xbox OneX or Playstation 4 Pro

arhamsaif

Commendable
Sep 8, 2016
Hi Guys,
Greeting of the Day,
I have a doubt...I am going to purchase a gaming console but I am confused which one I buy?
XBox One X
Playstation 4 Pro

Also, I have a Gaming PC with configration of:

Processor - AMD fx8350
Graphic Card - MSI GTX 1060 6GB
MOBO - MSI 990fx GD65 V2
RAM- 16GB

Please Share your opinion with me

THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS :)

Solution
I suppose it depends what you play. Although the Xbox One X is the more powerful console, i'd argue the PS4 Pro is the better choice since you already have a Gaming PC. I'm only a PC Gamer myself but am aware Playstation has a solid exclusive line-up, whereas Xbox exclusives are all shared with Windows' PCs now anyway so you can't miss out on anything with a PC + PS. But again, it depends what you play on whether or not that's a selling point. What your friends play may also be a good reason, if you have any you know play exclusively on either Xbox or Playstation. Hope this helps! :)

CRO5513Y

Expert
Ambassador
I suppose it depends what you play. Although the Xbox One X is the more powerful console, i'd argue the PS4 Pro is the better choice since you already have a Gaming PC. I'm only a PC Gamer myself but am aware Playstation has a solid exclusive line-up, whereas Xbox exclusives are all shared with Windows' PCs now anyway so you can't miss out on anything with a PC + PS. But again, it depends what you play on whether or not that's a selling point. What your friends play may also be a good reason, if you have any you know play exclusively on either Xbox or Playstation. Hope this helps! :)

Solution

arhamsaif

Commendable
Sep 8, 2016

The Perfect Answer. Thanks Dude :)