[SOLVED] Which One Should I take BenQ GW2283 or LG 22MK600M?

mraazx

Reputable
Jul 7, 2020
Hello,

I need a new monitor. I usually do work and gaming on my pc and I have RX 580 GPU.

Which Monitor Should I take ?
I need better build quality and colors
BenQ GW2283 or LG 22MK600M

both the monitors are same price and I want to buy from these two models

Bentp2019

Commendable
Dec 16, 2019
By comparing the specifications of these two models, they are mostly about the same. They are both FHD IPS panel with 72% NTSC gamut coverage. However, if it's mainly for working or gaming, I would suggest BenQ one as it has an additional Dynamic Contrast ratio for fewer shadows and better color contrast. Also, it has more tilt angle than LG one. It makes you more comfortable when working with it.

Reactions: mraazx

mraazx

Reputable
Jul 7, 2020
By comparing the specifications of these two models, they are mostly about the same. They are both FHD IPS panel with 72% NTSC gamut coverage. However, if it's mainly for working or gaming, I would suggest BenQ one as it has an additional Dynamic Contrast ratio for fewer shadows and better color contrast. Also, it has more tilt angle than LG one. It makes you more comfortable when working with it.
I dont know how much difference is 60 vs 75 HZ . I personally like the BenQ and they have a solid build quality I saw . The only thing that bothers me is this one is 60 HZ But LG is 75 HZ