[SOLVED] Which one should i take from these two options or any cheaper PSU i can buy?

AlexsvonMüller

Reputable
Feb 25, 2020
Rigs:
Processor: Q6600
Motherboard: P5KPL/1600
RAM: DDR2 2x2 GB
Graphics Card: Unitech GT 240
Storage: Any 7200rpm 500 GB HDD
Ethernet Card: TP-Link TL-WN781ND
Speaker: Any Standard Speaker
Monitor: Any LCD 17'' Monitor
Mouse and Keyboard: Standard
PSU: Armaggeddon 235FX or 1ST PLAYER DK 4.0 PS-400AX or you can recommend cheaper PSU
RGB? NO, NEVER
Overclock? No, I prefer underclock

Short Question: Title

Long Question: I'm stumbled upon these two option, i want a PSU that can run my computer for long period but also i want a cheap PSU because i want to save money as much as possible. I'm not an expert so i have to ask here. I can only buy one of them and i'm not going to upgrade the computer. I check the rigs power needed from outervision.com the result is around 350w recommended but someone from linus forum saying outervision.com is faking the information to bait user to buy recommended PSU from this web, if i want actual result divide it by 2 but i play safe by divide it by 1.75 and Armaggeddon 235FX still can handle it (242w pure power the product said). So, once again which one should i take?

Solution
Neither, since they are not reliably built units, I'd ask you to look at a Seasonic S12II or an M12II unit with at least 520W of power on it. If you can find a Corsair CX450M unit, that will also do. Where are you located and what sort of options do you have at your disposal?

Lutfij

Titan
Neither, since they are not reliably built units, I'd ask you to look at a Seasonic S12II or an M12II unit with at least 520W of power on it. If you can find a Corsair CX450M unit, that will also do. Where are you located and what sort of options do you have at your disposal?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS