Which one?? The Acer XR382CQK or LG 38UC99-W!!

happ1n3ssis

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2010
The Acer XR382CQK and LG 38UC99-W (38 in) monitors are under $1k. I can purchase the Acer through Costco. For those that know about Costco's warranty and price protection using their Credit Card, that's an added feature of the Acer. However, I can purchase the LG through Amazon. Again, both are under $1k, and within $60 dollars of each other. The LG is cheaper.

As far as current setup goes... I have an AOC AG352UCG. My gpu is a Zotac GTX 1080 ti. I'd like to game at a higher resolution. With that, I purchased a Sapphire RX Vega 64. My wife will inherit the AOC/Zotac combination. The reviews seem to favor the Acer; however, I wanted those here to chime in with their 2 cents.

I'm not a professional gamer by any means. I consider myself a casual gamer though. Getting older requires sharper images. I'm not interested in 4k gaming. Which monitor will I benefit from the most paired with the Sapphire gpu... The Acer or LG? Should I stick with the AOC/Zotac combination as neither will offer me a better end result? If I do, I'll grab a 34 in LG from Newegg for my wife. As it stands now, I have both monitors in my respective carts. IMO, the Acer trumps the LG, by only a slight margin. Again, please let me know what your thoughts are.

Thanks in advance!!

TRENDING THREADS