[SOLVED] Which one to choose?

Solution
Yeah i know they are better value but i really like this rtx feature as more and more games are supporting it
It’s supported on like 5 games, tanks performance and these cards will not run it when it’s actually worth turning it on. There’s a reason you shouldn’t be an early adopter literally the only reason to buy an RTX card was the 1080Ti is still expensive as hell, isn’t being made anymore and AMD didn’t have a competitive product. Only card I’d bother getting would be the 2070 super and up.
Yeah i know they are better value but i really like this rtx feature as more and more games are supporting it
It’s supported on like 5 games, tanks performance and these cards will not run it when it’s actually worth turning it on. There’s a reason you shouldn’t be an early adopter literally the only reason to buy an RTX card was the 1080Ti is still expensive as hell, isn’t being made anymore and AMD didn’t have a competitive product. Only card I’d bother getting would be the 2070 super and up.

Solution

kostask5

Honorable
BANNED
Dec 10, 2014
I will think about 5700 xt i dont have the budget for 2070 super unless it drops in price cause i would propably need to change my psu too cause i think it requires more power but if i had to choose between rtx 2060s and 2070 would you have any particular custom card in mind?

I would never advise anyone to get anything below the RTX 2070 S just for the sake of real-time ray-tracing. TU106 cards are too weak for that. Get an RTX 2060 S if you are getting a good deal on it, not because of ray tracing.

Anything you choose, whether it's the RTX 2070 S, or the RX 5700 XT will be fine. The TT Smart SE is an average PSU, not great, not terrible. I hope it's not over 5 years old though.