[SOLVED] Which one?

Solution
IMO, Gigabyte is a pretty good/decent brand, but you can also go for ASUS ROG STRIX Models.....ASUS cards do actually have a much better BUILD Quality, as evident from the feedback/reviews posted on the web, and forums.

Though, I'm not fully sure about this. In any case, I think Gigabyte and MSI GPUs aren't bad either.
I don't think paying $1000nzd extra for some other model would be worth it. That's a huge amount, and you can buy a cheaper variant, and OC the GPU as well, to match the clock speeds of the higher Model.

Basically the Models are going to differ when it comes to PCB cooling, and core/mem clock speeds. You need to decide which Model would suit your needs, a dual fan or a triple fan PCB Model.

IMO, Gigabyte is a pretty good/decent brand, but you can also go for ASUS ROG STRIX Models.....ASUS cards do actually have a much better BUILD Quality, as evident from the feedback/reviews posted on the web, and forums.

Though, I'm not fully sure about this. In any case, I think Gigabyte and MSI GPUs aren't bad either.

Solution