[SOLVED] Which parts to choose?

AnAccount

Honorable
Mar 4, 2017
Few days ago I was asking for help to chose the right storage drive, now I need some more help about motherboard/CPU/RAM.
Because Im only able to chose parts from one website, Im posting links only from that one. Thats the only place I can buy from.

What Im trying to make is a PC for everyday use with many chrome tabs opened, some VBA programming with access/excel, and some SQL Server testing.
Also I would like macros, auto clickers and similar stuff which I use sometimes and usually make loops in them to scan parts of the screen to run through the loops as fast as possible. Now Im not sure what cones in handy here, single core power or more cores?
And yeah, some gaming from time to time would be ok too, has nothing to be extra super settings and so, just so I can play something.

I could post all parts I have chosen so far but for first I would go with the mentioned ones so I clear some things.
Prices on the website are listed in Marks

My first choice was this:
ASUS MB PRIME B450-PLUS 292KM
2x TEAM VULCAN 1X8GB DDR4 TLRED48G2666HC15B01 2666MHZ only one piece available, no set 2x8GB 166KM
AMD CPU Desktop Ryzen 5 6C/12T 3600 526KM
Those components would fit into my budget, it can go a little over if its going to make a noticeable difference.

Some other motherboards within the budget:
ASUS MB TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING 271KM
GIGABYTE Main Board Desktop B450 AORUS PRO 299KM
ASUS MB TUF X470-PLUS GAMING 312KM
Asus TUF X470-PLUS GAMING 324KM
To be honest I dont see whats the difference between the last 2 except the price.

Anyway, moving next to some other available RAM memories within the budget:
2x DDR4 8GB 2400MHz HyperX Fury KIN 90KM
1x DDR4 16GB 3000MHz HyperX Predator KIN 217KM
2xKingston DDR4 8GB 3200MHz 117KM
And this last one which is the only one which comes with 2 modules together in one set but about ~50% more expensive from the first choice
Kingston DDR4, HX432C16PB3AK2/16, 16GB 3200MHz HyperX Predator 288KM

And CPUs:
Procesor AMD Ryzen 7 2700 612KM
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X AM4 BOX 408 KM

Edit: One thing which I forgot to mention and its bothering me, is how to find out are all of the RAM memories supported on the listed motherboards. I know that I can find on the motherboard manufacture site but for example the Team Vulcano RAM isnt listed in their list but then I found a list of the RAM memory producer with a list which states that the board is supported, with some help. Is there somewhere like a big list to check all that without searching every individually?

Thanks!

Few days ago I was asking for help to chose the right storage drive, now I need some more help about motherboard/CPU/RAM.
Because Im only able to chose parts from one website, Im posting links only from that one. Thats the only place I can buy from.

What Im trying to make is a PC for everyday use with many chrome tabs opened, some VBA programming with access/excel, and some SQL Server testing.
Also I would like macros, auto clickers and similar stuff which I use sometimes and usually make loops in them to scan parts of the screen to run through the loops as fast as possible. Now Im not sure what cones in handy here, single core power or more cores?
And yeah, some gaming from time to time would be ok too, has nothing to be extra super settings and so, just so I can play something.

I could post all parts I have chosen so far but for first I would go with the mentioned ones so I clear some things.
Prices on the website are listed in Marks

My first choice was this:
ASUS MB PRIME B450-PLUS 292KM
2x TEAM VULCAN 1X8GB DDR4 TLRED48G2666HC15B01 2666MHZ only one piece available, no set 2x8GB 166KM
AMD CPU Desktop Ryzen 5 6C/12T 3600 526KM
Those components would fit into my budget, it can go a little over if its going to make a noticeable difference.

Some other motherboards within the budget:
ASUS MB TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING 271KM
GIGABYTE Main Board Desktop B450 AORUS PRO 299KM
ASUS MB TUF X470-PLUS GAMING 312KM
Asus TUF X470-PLUS GAMING 324KM
To be honest I dont see whats the difference between the last 2 except the price.

Anyway, moving next to some other available RAM memories within the budget:
2x DDR4 8GB 2400MHz HyperX Fury KIN 90KM
1x DDR4 16GB 3000MHz HyperX Predator KIN 217KM
2xKingston DDR4 8GB 3200MHz 117KM
And this last one which is the only one which comes with 2 modules together in one set but about ~50% more expensive from the first choice
Kingston DDR4, HX432C16PB3AK2/16, 16GB 3200MHz HyperX Predator 288KM

And CPUs:
Procesor AMD Ryzen 7 2700 612KM
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X AM4 BOX 408 KM

Edit: One thing which I forgot to mention and its bothering me, is how to find out are all of the RAM memories supported on the listed motherboards. I know that I can find on the motherboard manufacture site but for example the Team Vulcano RAM isnt listed in their list but then I found a list of the RAM memory producer with a list which states that the board is supported, with some help. Is there somewhere like a big list to check all that without searching every individually?

Thanks!
What about the 2600? Might save you a few bob.
Also with the RAM always go by the boards list I’ve seen people here get bitten by going with the RAMs list.

Not that I am aware of. I use two methods. Search the internet for user feedback. If I come up empty there, I use the SWAG method.

AnAccount

Honorable
Mar 4, 2017
What about the 2600? Might save you a few bob.
Also with the RAM always go by the boards list I’ve seen people here get bitten by going with the RAMs list.
There is no 2600 on that website, besides I think it comes without the cooler, so I would need to spend for the cooler?

The gigabyte board seems to support most of the ram listed but its limited to 2933 MHz, so a 3200MHz RAM wouldnt make sense, or?

There is no 2600 on that website, besides I think it comes without the cooler, so I would need to spend for the cooler?

The gigabyte board seems to support most of the ram listed but its limited to 2933 MHz, so a 3200MHz RAM wouldnt make sense, or?
3200mhz will work. It is technically out of spec for 2nd gen, but it will work.

You want 2 ram sticks at 3000mhz or faster.

AnAccount

Honorable
Mar 4, 2017
Not at all!
Thanks, so I will probably get tmthat Kingston RAM 2x

Msi tomahawk max comes with better VRM's.
I saw that it's quite popular on the internet but unfortunately it's not available on that website which I'm limited to.
These are all the available motherboards there, but everything over 320KM is over my budget, if I go above that then I would need to cheap out somewhere else
Motherboards