which PC brand is suitable for me

jerrysherry

Honorable
Sep 12, 2013
i am a furniture designer and i need to do deisgn on computer. REcently i plan to buy a new PC. i have no idea to choose which PC brand.

your

Solution
Sherry if this going to be a work pc or one that mix used and have kids gaming on it.??. If it a straight work pc look at dell for work pc. There build better then dell home line. Myself I dont like per build dell or hp they use under sized power supply and cheap parts. Your better off looking at a system builder that local to you or build a work pc from standard parts.
For intel I look at and i5 CPU and eight gig of ram. Amd fx 8320 or faster CPU. The amd pc be cheaper for you. I would look into two monitor setup.
The extra cost is you can have two windows up one being the cad windows the other your email or other daily windows with out closing or moving them. Most new mb with ipgpu do two monitor set ups.
Sherry if this going to be a work pc or one that mix used and have kids gaming on it.??. If it a straight work pc look at dell for work pc. There build better then dell home line. Myself I dont like per build dell or hp they use under sized power supply and cheap parts. Your better off looking at a system builder that local to you or build a work pc from standard parts.
For intel I look at and i5 CPU and eight gig of ram. Amd fx 8320 or faster CPU. The amd pc be cheaper for you. I would look into two monitor setup.
The extra cost is you can have two windows up one being the cad windows the other your email or other daily windows with out closing or moving them. Most new mb with ipgpu do two monitor set ups.

Solution

jerrysherry

Honorable
Sep 12, 2013

very thanks for your suggestion.