Aug 7, 2020
The case that I have right now doesn't look so good and has pretty bad airflow. I am planning on buying a new one next week.

My full PC specifications: Ryzen 5 1600 3.6 GHz CPU, GTX 1060 6GB GPU, 16 GB DDR4-2400 RAM, ASRock AB350 Pro4 Motherboard, 2 TB HDD, 250 GB M.2 NVMe SSD & Seasonic FOCUS 80+ Gold 650W PSU.

I am looking for a PC Case that looks good mainly from the front side, as the left and right sides will be hidden in my setup. Apart from aesthetics, I'd also love it if the case has decent airflow. My maximum budget is 115 Euros. RGB would also be great. These are the PC Cases I am considering -->

LC-Power Gaming 995B - Light Box Case - https://www.simarksupplies.com/Show...5B-Light-Box-Case/Category/C41-Cases-Moddings

Phanteks Eclipse P360X Midi-Tower Tempered Glass DRGB Black - https://www.simarksupplies.com/Show...-Glass-DRGB-Black/Category/C41-Cases-Moddings

Also, feel free to browse other PC Cases in their shop, as they have many more! Which one do you think I should buy? Thank you :)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Ok so just spent some more time checking their reviews and such. These are the four cases I might get...

1 - Phanteks Eclipse 350X

2 - Phanteks Eclipse P360X ( Heard numerous times that this model is very small and a CPU Cooler can barely fit. Was going to buy this one but now it's the least I am considering )

3 - Be quiet ! Pure Base 500DX Black

4 - Corsair High Airflow Crystal 460X

The ones I am considering the most is the Corsair High Airflow Crystal 460X or the
Be quiet ! Pure Base 500DX Black. They are only like 20-30 more euros and I heard that they are much better than both the Phanteks models which I have listed above....

dimtodim

Reputable
The case that I have right now doesn't look so good and has pretty bad airflow. I am planning on buying a new one next week.

My full PC specifications: Ryzen 5 1600 3.6 GHz CPU, GTX 1060 6GB GPU, 16 GB DDR4-2400 RAM, ASRock AB350 Pro4 Motherboard, 2 TB HDD, 250 GB M.2 NVMe SSD & Seasonic FOCUS 80+ Gold 650W PSU.

I am looking for a PC Case that looks good mainly from the front side, as the left and right sides will be hidden in my setup. Apart from aesthetics, I'd also love it if the case has decent airflow. My maximum budget is 115 Euros. RGB would also be great. These are the PC Cases I am considering -->

LC-Power Gaming 995B - Light Box Case - https://www.simarksupplies.com/Show...5B-Light-Box-Case/Category/C41-Cases-Moddings

Phanteks Eclipse P360X Midi-Tower Tempered Glass DRGB Black - https://www.simarksupplies.com/Show...-Glass-DRGB-Black/Category/C41-Cases-Moddings

Also, feel free to browse other PC Cases in their shop, as they have many more! Which one do you think I should buy? Thank you :)!
better find case with mesh front panel. what is your budget?this cases from link avoid

Reactions: VerdantMT
Aug 7, 2020
I'd vote for the Phanteks case, any day. You could look at the airflow/mesh version from Phanteks portfolio, like this one;
http://www.phanteks.com/Eclipse-P400A-FrontPanel.html
Idk why but I'm not a really big fan of the mesh fronts :( That case looks nice but unfortunately, I can only buy the ones in their store. Perhaps you could take a look and recommend me one below 115 Euros? Right now the one I'm highly considering getting is the Phanteks Eclipse P360X for 87 euros.

Aug 7, 2020
better find case with mesh front panel. what is your budget?this cases from link avoid
Don't like mesh front panels very much D: Maximum I'd spend is 115 euros and that link is the only place I can buy cases from :( I have to pick one of them by tomorrow and I have no idea which one I'm getting yet ughh :(

Aug 7, 2020
Ok so just spent some more time checking their reviews and such. These are the four cases I might get...

2 - Phanteks Eclipse P360X ( Heard numerous times that this model is very small and a CPU Cooler can barely fit. Was going to buy this one but now it's the least I am considering )

The ones I am considering the most is the Corsair High Airflow Crystal 460X or the
Be quiet ! Pure Base 500DX Black. They are only like 20-30 more euros and I heard that they are much better than both the Phanteks models which I have listed above.

What do you think? :)

Pickachu

Prominent
Apr 15, 2019

Be quiet ! Pure Base 500DX Black. They are only like 20-30 more euros and I heard that they are much better than both the Phanteks models which I have listed above.

What do you think? :)
Pure base 500DX, good case with great airflow(the corsair is also a decent case...but in my opinion the pure base 500Dx is easy to work with, and has better air flow).
Also check:
Lian li lancool mesh II
Cm td500 mesh.

Reactions: VerdantMT
Solution
Aug 7, 2020
Pure base 500DX, good case with great airflow(the corsair is also a decent case...but in my opinion the pure base 500Dx is easy to work with, and has better air flow).
Also check:
Lian li lancool mesh II
Cm td500 mesh.
Thanks for your suggestions, will definitely check them out :)

Also, do you think I should buy these for 8 euros each?

https://www.simarksupplies.com/ShowProduct.aspx/Product/P91802-Raidmax-NVR120FB-120MM-RGB-Fan/Category/C28-Cooling

Or should I buy the Corsair SP120 RGB PRO's for 25 - 30 euros each?

Pickachu

Prominent
Apr 15, 2019
Aug 7, 2020
The corsair SP120 RGB PRO has better airflow and lower noise, but maybe you want to save some money and etc...
Yeah, not sure if spending like 20 euros extra for each Corsair fan is worth it. The thing I hate is that I'll have to remove the good fans that come preinstalled with one of the cases I'm getting so that all of them match together.

Pickachu

Prominent
Apr 15, 2019
Yeah, not sure if spending like 20 euros extra for each Corsair fan is worth it. The thing I hate is that I'll have to remove the good fans that come preinstalled with one of the cases I'm getting so that all of them match together.
In my opinion, start with buying the case, and after it start to think about add more fans and what kind of type they should be.