Which Pc Game?

Vacka

Honorable
Aug 10, 2013
Hey guys, I was wondering which pc game I should buy. I want a game that I will be hooked on and that is fairly new or not even released yet. I would prefer a multiplayer game suggestion because I already have a couple single player games. My budget is anything really, basically sixty dollars if we are talking new game. I have also been debating to buy Titanfall, it seems like it is going to be pretty cool. Any suggestions would be kind and appreciated. Please help. Thank you. :)

Solution
as far as Multiplayer i would def say BF4 and i dont know if you have seen path of exile but its pretty fun, like champions of Norrath for ps2(if you can remember that) or diablo-esque....nice thing about that game is that its free on steam

Vacka

Honorable
Aug 10, 2013

That was what I was thinking, but does battlefield four have any problems still? And which one do you think is better? Thank you. :)

Vacka

Honorable
Aug 10, 2013

Yeah I do have steam. :) And I know. :p There are so many good games out right now, but for now I can only get one. I do not know which to get. :p

Vacka

Honorable
Aug 10, 2013

I like rpg games, fantasy, but I really like multiplayer as well. I do not have time to play mmos though. :p And I am not a south park fan, never seen it. :p :p :p

Bad_Kitty13

Admirable
as far as Multiplayer i would def say BF4 and i dont know if you have seen path of exile but its pretty fun, like champions of Norrath for ps2(if you can remember that) or diablo-esque....nice thing about that game is that its free on steam

Solution