[SOLVED] Which PC gaming should i buy?

Solution
what kind of gaming PC should I buy?
what do you mean?
are you expecting a recommendation for a specific system model?

this is possible if ordering from some manufacturers like ASUS, MSI, Dell, etc.
though in the majority of these instances you will be paying an extra $200-500 just for branding and a lot of the time they are not the best builds.

usually when ordering a pre-built PC you would be picking and choosing which components you want installed
and which case you may want for them to be installed in.
i would never recommend going this route unless you have a local computer shop that will help walk you through and will always be there for face-to-face repairs, questions, etc vs mailing your system back & forth for...

Ralston18

Titan
What games do you play or intend to play?

Other applications to be installed?

Most software comes with some listing of hardware requirements in the form of "minimal", "recommended" , or "best".

You do not want "minimal" and you do want as much "best" as you can afford within your $1,500.00 budget.

Look at the hardware requirements and use the "best" to build a listing of hardware requirements.

Then adjust for your budget as necessary.

Also the following link should prove helpful:

https://www.tomshardware.com/best-picks/best-gaming-pcs

what kind of gaming PC should I buy?
what do you mean?
are you expecting a recommendation for a specific system model?

this is possible if ordering from some manufacturers like ASUS, MSI, Dell, etc.
though in the majority of these instances you will be paying an extra $200-500 just for branding and a lot of the time they are not the best builds.

usually when ordering a pre-built PC you would be picking and choosing which components you want installed
and which case you may want for them to be installed in.
i would never recommend going this route unless you have a local computer shop that will help walk you through and will always be there for face-to-face repairs, questions, etc vs mailing your system back & forth for exorbitant amounts of money.

if you really want to have it pre-built and shipped to you;
NZXT has nice options for component selection and they are more trustworthy than 90% of others out there.

Solution

GreyCatz

Distinguished
Hello Joyce,
In case you're still looking to spend $1,500 on a PC here are a few thoughts:

1. It would be nice to know what kind of games you play or would like to play.
  2. It would also be useful to know where in the world you live.

A) Until such information is forthcoming, we'll assume you live in the US and will buy from US-based online stores.
B) We'll also assume that your gaming preferences range from Minecraft to Fortnite.
C) Lastly, we'll assume that you're talking about a laptop and not a desktop computer.

Here are 2 MSI laptops to consider:

From BestBuy priced at $1,400:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/msi-ge...gb-ssd-aluminum-black/6468378.p?skuId=6468378

While it has a distinct smell of 'last year's model', it does come with an 8GB GTX 2070 GPU. You won't get anything like 8GB in today's market even with your generous budget.

From Amazon US priced at $1,500:
https://www.amazon.com/MSI-Summit-E...,B094QK1QTH,B09JK24BNX&srpt=NOTEBOOK_COMPUTER

This is really an all-round PC fitted with 4GBs of VRAM. If you want a laptop to use with other things than just gaming, this MSI is worth looking at. You lose half the VRAM but gain a much more practical device: 14" vs 17.3" and crucially 2.84lbs vs 5.73lbs.

Of course, all of this becomes a moot point if you're actually looking for at desktop computer.

Cheers,
GreyCatz.