[SOLVED] Which Power supply should i get?

May 24, 2020
MotherBoard- gigabyte-ga-a320m
Case- /Antec-GX202
Processor- AMD Ryzen 5 3500
RAM- Corsair-Vengeance-3000Mhz 8gb DDR4
GPU- gigabyte-gtx-1650-super-oc-4gb
SSD- Crucial-MX500-250GB-2-5-inch-SSD
HDD-Western-Digital-WD10EZEX-Internal-Desktop
UPS- Microtek-SEBz-1000VA-Pure-Inverter

Which PSU Should i really Get?

MotherBoard- gigabyte-ga-a320m
Case- /Antec-GX202
Processor- AMD Ryzen 5 3500
RAM- Corsair-Vengeance-3000Mhz 8gb DDR4
GPU- gigabyte-gtx-1650-super-oc-4gb
SSD- Crucial-MX500-250GB-2-5-inch-SSD
HDD-Western-Digital-WD10EZEX-Internal-Desktop
UPS- Microtek-SEBz-1000VA-Pure-Inverter

Which PSU Should i really Get?
This would be more than enough for your system-
Corsair CX550

If you want something a little better-
Corsair TX550M

Oh... The links in the forums are converted to a "georiot.com" affiliate link which forwards to regular Amazon.

Mine was converted too.

Go ahead and try your links and you'll see what I mean.
Nope. Maybe browser specific? I use Brave and links work fine for me. Straight to Amazon.in, prices in rupees. Never heard of Georiot. What am I missing? Your link works fine for me also.

Last edited:
Nope. Maybe browser specific? I use Brave and links work fine for me. Straight to Amazon.in, prices in rupees. Never heard of Georiot. What am I missing? Your link works fine for me also.

Georiot.com is Genius Link. It's how Tom's Hardware can get paid with affiliate links to the stores you link to. If the forum sees you've linked to Amazon, it changes the link to forward through Georiot so if someone buys something on the other end, Tom's gets paid a commission.

Here's what your links look like to me in Chrome (Windows):

https://target.georiot.com/Proxy.as...ascsubtag=tomshardware-5296225315585423000-21

https://target.georiot.com/Proxy.as...ascsubtag=tomshardware-1062748162103642500-21

Ok. I see what you're saying. I viewed this thread in Brave, Opera, Firefox and Internet Exploder 11 (I'm still on win 7 so no MS Edge). Opera and Firefox showed the altered links to georiot but Brave and IE 11 worked fine. So, other than using Pcpartpicker, what's the solution to this for helping the rest of the world outside USA? Tell them what and where and let them go find it themselves?

Ok. I see what you're saying. I viewed this thread in Brave, Opera, Firefox and Internet Exploder 11 (I'm still on win 7 so no MS Edge). Opera and Firefox showed the altered links to georiot but Brave and IE 11 worked fine. So, other than using Pcpartpicker, what's the solution to this for helping the rest of the world outside USA? Tell them what and where and let them go find it themselves?

shrug Let's ask a Tom's Hardware mod. shrug