Question Which printer has cheapest ink

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marilynn

Honorable
Jan 27, 2013
Which printer has the best all round price for ink and printing? Can you refill any cartridges? I heard Epsom had refillable cartridges?

Michellejohnsons

Honorable
Nov 15, 2013

Yeah you are right . Buying a cartridge and toner is really expensive but i was searching some websites then i came across http://www.greenhavensupply.com/. They are offering quite affordable cartridges. You can consider it. The reviews were quite good.

Kaila Hale

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014

Hi Michelle! The printer that we are current using is Brother and we usually get refill rolls by four so I get them for $68.02. What printer do you use?

tidereed

Reputable
Mar 2, 2014

It used to be,but I have heard that printer companies have become aware of this and to stop this loop hole by just installing starter cartridges that will not print very many copies and then you are right back where you started from having to purchase more ink.

Reteagle

Reputable
Jun 9, 2014

MADMOTHER

Reputable
Sep 24, 2015
DON'T WASTE MONEY....PRINTER GIVES OUT AFTER A YEAR. INK IS NOT CHEAP ANYMORE. STARTED OUT CHEAP AND RAISED THE PRICES LITTLE BY LITTLE AND NO LONGER LIVES UP TO THEIR CLAIM OF 'CHEAP INK'.

Status
Not open for further replies.