[SOLVED] Which printer I should buy for student purposes ?

Nov 9, 2021
As I bought a second hand laser printer but it was a scam & I lost £100 already.
I am looking for a new printer for my study purpose, which one would be the best if;

1. I need to print out approx 500-600 pages.
  2. Want both colour and black n white prints.
  3. Low cost replacement cartridge or bottles.
It’s literally a need of an hour for me, please suggest the best for me. Also, if in black friday sale, any particular brand or site has an off on printer, please do let me know.

Thank you
Warmest

Solution
D
Get a Brother Laster printer. About 120$ and each toner cartridge lasts 20000 pages. Less than a penny per page to print. It can do double sided printing as well

Skip the color you don’t need it for anything in the school

Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2350DW, Wireless Printing, Duplex Two-Sided Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0763WDSYZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_hIYIDtJuzppVf

There is no such thing as a low cost color printer. You will pay a fortune for those tiny little bottles of color. My son is studying to be a doctor in college and he doesn’t need color. Nobody needs color

Don’t ever buy used equipment either. Don’t ever ever buy used electronics ever
D

Deleted member 14196

Get a Brother Laster printer. About 120$ and each toner cartridge lasts 20000 pages. Less than a penny per page to print. It can do double sided printing as well

Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2350DW, Wireless Printing, Duplex Two-Sided Printing, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0763WDSYZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_hIYIDtJuzppVf

There is no such thing as a low cost color printer. You will pay a fortune for those tiny little bottles of color. My son is studying to be a doctor in college and he doesn’t need color. Nobody needs color

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Nov 9, 2021

Thank you so much sir,

I am so thankful for this suggestion that you gave me about the printer and second hand electronic parts. This was my last time that I have bought a second hand things but after your true suggestion I won’t. :)

Also, thank you for suggesting this printer sir, as I am new here in the Manchester and don’t know much about the nature of people selling these things, it really means a lot to have an advice from someone that experienced like you. I’ll buy this one asap, waiting if the price drops for black friday :)

Thank you so much again.
Kind Regards