which processor cooler for amd fx 8350

Solution
For up to mild overclocking, any 120mm tower cooler will offer similar performance. If you want moderate to high overclocking, get a 140mm cooler. In either case, the differences among these coolers is unlikely to be enough to make any notable difference in the operation of your PC.
I use the Xigmatek Gaia on my systems. I have the link at work, but it was found to be slightly superior to the more-frequently parroted Hyper212 EVO in competent technical reviews. Until recently, it was also notably cheaper, although that may no longer be the case. The CM isn't a bad cooler, but Enermax, NZXT, and Zalman also offer 120mm tower coolers that are a few dollars cheaper; I would expect performance to be similar, which makes the CM a bang/buck Loser.

I didn't say it was bad, just that is a bang/buck LOSER since there are cheaper but comparable products out there. I try not to recommend losers, especially around here where the focus is often on bang/buck.
To get notably better performance than any of them (1C-2C is not "notable") takes at least 3x the money, on a 140mm Noctua or Phanteks, or 4x on a high-end CLC like a H100i.

The Noctua is a 140mm air cooler; a big one. The H100i is a Closed-Loop liquid cooler, with a 240mm radiator (two or four fans). I'd suggest the air cooler, as they do a MUCH better job of cooling other motherboard components, like the VRMs. That is especially important with a power hungry CPU like the FX-8350 which can really make those VRMs heat up.

I'm not sure you have room for the radiator in that case. Since it is a closed-loop, you will not be able to mount it externally. In any case, I recommend against liquid cooling for you, because the airflow created by an air cooler is needed to cool your motherboard properly.

For up to mild overclocking, any 120mm tower cooler will offer similar performance. If you want moderate to high overclocking, get a 140mm cooler. In either case, the differences among these coolers is unlikely to be enough to make any notable difference in the operation of your PC.

Solution