Read the same review that I posted above:http://techreport.com/articles.x/13271/13. They aren't bad, but the PCP&C units are more efficient.

If you don't want to read through it(don't blame you) here's what they said as the bottom line:

GameXStream 700w:
the GameXStream delivers great value in terms of watts per dollar. Unfortunately, unless you're particularly partial to blue LEDs, there isn't much else to get excited about. In fact, the GameXStream's relatively low efficiency and high noise levels are a little disappointing. We can vouch for the GameXStream's reliability, though, and that counts for something. Just not quite enough.

PCP&C Silencer 750:
The Silencer lives up to the hype surrounding PC Power & Cooling, and then some. This PSU just about has it all, including a five-year warranty, clean power delivery, dual 8-pin PCIe connectors, and a truly monstrous 12V rail. Despite using an old-school 80mm fan, noise levels are remarkably low, as well. Throw in the highest efficiencies we've seen and you have our second Editor's Choice recipient. A quality power supply is an investment, and even at around $170 online, the Silencer is a good one.
Edit: added the following:
And because it was just mentioned
Corsair HX620:
Buying into a company's first stab at a new class of products is rarely a good idea, but Corsair's first entry into the power supply world is worth an exception. The enthusiast pedigree shows. With a five-year warranty, the best modular cables we've seen, dual 8-pin PCIe connectors, and among the highest efficiency results and lowest noise levels, the HX 620W is arguably the best all-around PSU of the lot. Overall goodness isn't cheap. In fact, it costs just about $140 online. We think the HX is worth every penny%u2014and worthy of an Editor's Choice award.

Gravemind123

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2006
Corsair HX620W(rebranded SeaSonic), great quality and value, and should easily handle that, could handle GTX SLI if you wanted to go that path. The GameXStreams have mediocre efficiency and 12v rail stability at high loads. THe PCP&C would be great too, but would be more then you need. The 610W Silecner though would be a great choice, easily handles what you have now and is going to have enough room for a graphics card upgrade in the future.

Seraphic

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2006
Yeah, I looked over review and learned more about the units. But was asking to see if someone maybe worked with both. The one nice feature about the OCZ PSU is that the fan is at the base of the unit rather then the rear, thus, helping with case air movement.

I think I'm going to end up going with the PCP&C Silencer 750 as it looks to be more stable in the end. Just wish the fan was at the base to move case air as well.

croc

Distinguished
BANNED
Sep 14, 2005

Jonnyguru.com is the best site for PSU reviews. If he hasn't reviewed your selections, he'll robably have a link to someone else's site (that he trusts) that has.